Sunday, December 22, 2013

The Christmas Spirit, Where is it Now?


CHRISTMAS: A time to celebrate the birth of our Savior.....


To all my readers, followers, and peeps. This blog will be a little different today but I think it needs to go out there.

It funny how Christmas was born when Our Savior came one cold and bitter night. It gave the world something to rejoice about. The world was really bad back then but now there was light that things would get better.

So now in 2013, we are still forgetting how to spread the light. Don't take it that I'm talking down to anyone here because I'm not. I'm just saying for such a glorious time of year people become so bitter. The closer it comes to Christmas, I have seen people just get down right mean and disrespectful to one another.

I always thought Christmas was the time to love and embrace the people you care about. To go the extra mile to say "Oh, I don't tell you this all the time, but I love you!" Or "Life get's in the way but you mean a lot to me." Or even better the simplest one "Thank-you."

I think with all the technology we have forgotten to be people. Don't get me wrong I couldn't write without my computer because when I write that's what I do, write. I don't pay attention to grammar or punctuation or even spelling for that matter. So without Grammar/Spelling check I'd be lost. But it is so easy even for myself to get caught up in whirlwind of things.

I guess my point is, there's so much stuff that goes on in our own life that gives us problems shouldn't we go out of our way to be nice to our friends and family. Sure we may get upset with them once and awhile but should we cast them away like a peace of trash? I don't think so, I'm always hearing "What Would Jesus Do?"

I don't think HE would be bitter and mean this time of year, I think he would embrace the ones that needed embracing and lift up the ones that needed lifting and loving everyone no matter what.

**Again, I know this is not my normal kind of blog, and I hope I do not offend anyone especially my friends and family, but I am so sadden by all the negative talk that has been happening lately that I needed to express it somehow.

**Merry Christmas and Happy New Years From AJ Brown

3 comments:

  1. You are always so sweet and treat others with genuine kindness, AJ. Thank you, precious lady, for sharing from your heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's easy to be sweet when someone has great friends like you :) Thank you for the nice compliment my friend :)

      Delete
  2. شركة موفرز لخدمات شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام لنقل وشحن وتخزين العفش بالمنطقة الشرقية والى جميع أنحاء المملكة بايدي عمالة فنية مدربة على فك وتغليف وتركيب جميع انواع الاثاث الوطني والامريكي وغيرة شركة نقل عفش بالدمام شركة موفرز لنقل العفش بالدمام مع الفك والتغليف والتركيب بايدي عمكمالة فنية مدربة على فك وتركيب جميغ أنواع الاثاث على مختلف انواعة وكذلك في شركة نقل عفش بالجبيل لما تتمتع بة الشركة من وجود فريق عمل متكامل بجميع مدن المنطقة الشرقية كوجود شركة نقل عفش بالقطيف و شركة نقل عفش بالاحساء والى جميع انحاء المملكة مع الضمان على المنقولات وتركيب الاجهزة الكهربائية والستائر والمطابخ وغرف النوم والمكيفات الاسبلت والشباك شركة نقل عفش بالجبيل مع الضمان على سلامة المنقولات وتعويض العميل في حال وجود خسائر في المنقولات بما يراه مناسبا وفقاً لشروط التعاقد المتعارف عليها.

    ReplyDelete