Monday, December 23, 2013

Time to spread the Love and Cheer

Holiday Cheer how do you spread it?

It's almost Christmas My friends, family, and peeps, how are you going to spend it?


Are you going to spend it with your whole family, parents...aunts...uncles...or cousins? Or are you going to have a small quite day with your loved ones and kids?

How ever you spend it I hope it's wonderful. Because that is what Christmas is supposed to be. The feeling of love should be in the air. Some think it's Spring but I think its Christmas...As I write even now I watch my 8 year old son dance to the music my husband has on his computer. That is what life is about, enjoying the ones you love and cherish...

It puts a smile on my face to spend time with my crazy family. I'll let you in on a secret well not really a secret but a little bit about AJ Brown, is I have five kids and a wonderful husband...My kids and husband are my life but I know I couldn't feel this joy without the blessings in my life...Things may get crazy in life but knowing that I have people in my life that follow me on my journey gives me a happiness that I would never trade....

Thank you to all my friends that I have met over the last few months as I started this writing journey of mine...You have made my writing journey so much fun, and it warms my heart to call all of you friends :) I hope you have a great CHRISTMAS :)

I know it may sound like I'm rambling, but my biggest wish for you is that you feel as happy as I do right now. I hope you have a beautiful Christmas and a Happy New Year :)


So Merry Christmas and Happy New Year From AJ BROWN

No comments:

Post a Comment