Sunday, December 15, 2013

Tiss the Season for Reading

Tis the Season for Reading









These are some books you should check out if you are on Amazon. They are written by two good friends of mine Nadia Kilrick and TL Bliss.
 
 
Now I normally would go for romances but if I had a kindle I would pick these books up and not because I'm bias but because they are a good read. I have heard the Rough Hewn Trilogy is very captivating and Nadia Kilrick brings you right into her story.
 
I have had the chance to read Poetry by TL Bliss and if you want a feel good book Poetry by TL Bliss is the way to go.
 
If I have captivated you at all to check my friends out you can find them on Amazon


Maybe St. Nicholas will send you a treat under the tree with good books...I just hope everyone has a great holiday season and remember it's about family and friends and showing them you care...So if you get a chance check my friends out they are both very good writers and they will both take you on a journey with their stories...
Till next time Happy Reading,
AJ

2 comments:

  1. As always, you're so sweet, AJ. Thanks for mentioning my books. Look for a new cover on the first Rough Hewn book coming soon. Hopefully, this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice posting today. Good time for this great message. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete