Sunday, January 26, 2014

Author to Author Blog features Kisha Rivera










Hello Everyone, how is your weekend going? Mine has been busy but fun, it's always fun when I get to blog about other Authors like Kisha Rivera...Come with me and find out what makes Kisha who she is today and how she got started in this thing we call writing. . . .


     1.    What would you say is the most favorite part of being an author?
        
                  My most favorite part about being a author is being able to express myself without being interrupted or judged.

    2.   Do you stick to one kind of book? Mystery, suspense, thriller, or Romance?
                    I'm basically a freelancer. I write about almost anything.
   
    3.      If you had to tell new writers something important about becoming an author what would it be?
                    I would encourage the new author to take their time. To gather their thoughts and just write.


    4.       Out of all your books do you favor one over another? If so Why?
                    I just have the one book, but I have several published articles. I would have to say that my one book is my favorite so far. I'm working on my next book currently.

     5.     Do you have any stories you want to work on in the future?
                   Yes
    6.    How do you come up with your stories?
                   I write from personal experience

    7.       Do you base you Characters from people you know or are they completely fictional?
                  Get the characters from my life. I just change the characters.

    8.       Besides writing what would you say is your most favorite this to do?
                  Cooking
        
    9.      What would you want to accomplish in writing books?
                I want to accomplish touching the souls that read my writing.

   10.     How would you define Kisha Rivera as a person and writer?
               But what defines me as a person and writer is my uniqueness. Even when I'm teaching, I'm like poet. I had one person to tell me after I got through giving a word from a God that I sounded like a poet. So, even when I'm ministering, I still can't help but bring out the author in me.

** Kisha Rivera's  Social Links**

**Facebook**


 

**Pinterest**


 

**Amazon**


 

**Goodreads**


 

**Tate Publishing**


 

**LinkedIn**


 

**Christian Story Teller**


 

**Blogger**


 

**Ezine Articles**

Kisha N Rivera-EzineArticles.com Expert Author

 

**Writers Net**

 
 
 So to close up the Author to Author blog I want to say it has been a pleasure to learn more of who Kisha Rivera is and I hope you go check out her links. She has much to share and go check out her book.    

No comments:

Post a Comment