Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 1 Of Trivia: Who are Jonathan and Samantha?

Have you ever had a friendship that even if you didn't talked anymore you treasured? I did/do. Growing up, I was told if you have one good friend you had a pot of gold. In my book Unspoken Dream I taped into a friendship I had growing up. The love that Samantha and Jonathan feel are the feelings of a woman in love. I have those feelings because of my husband. Even though Jonathan and Samantha are fictional, the feelings of friendship and love are real. Don't people say the best book is the book of inspiration of real life events....


If you liked day 1 of Trivia come back tomorrow and find out more...I'll be doing fun games like this till you can read Unspoken Dream yourself...Happy reading,

AJ Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment