Wednesday, November 6, 2013

What makes us Unique???

What makes a person unique?

Sometimes random questions pop into my head. Tonight it's that one "What makes a person unique?" Is it hair color? Eye color or even color of their skin? Or could it be personalities or life experiences? The fact is for every person they have something that makes them who they are. For writers I think we are unique because of our story telling. It doesn't matter how many times I write a story if it's not what it needs to be my brain keeps rewriting it till it's right. It's like my book Unspoken Dream for example. I wrote that story when I was a teenager and my close friend and I were going down two different paths. I thought by writing a fictional book where our friendship became more it would help me move on with my life. Then when life happened I forgot about the story completely. It wasn't till my husband had gone on an emergency trip to his mother that I found the story and dabbled with it. The second version was of course better because it was written from an adults point of view but it still was not right. It wasn't till meeting my new friends and them giving me advice on how to write better did I realize what I needed to do to make Unspoken Dream real.

Even though we are all different, I think in one way or another we are connected. We as people have certain things that make us the people we are today but when put together with other people weather they are different or similar we make each other stronger.

That's why I believe we should always be there for each other. I know I would not be the person I am today if it wasn't for my life choices and the people in my life. For example my husband I have known for almost three years has made me realize I should go for my dreams. My new friends make me realize everyday that my dreams can come true if I believe hard enough and put the work into it. My children bring me so much joy when they give me hugs and kisses and tell me for no reason at all "Your the best Mom". Because I am only human I know and I make mistakes at times. But to know my children and husband love me anyways makes me unique.

I don't know if any of this makes sense. But if you take anything from this blog, it's don't be afraid to be different. Because your difference will help someone some day :)

Till next time keep :)
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment