Saturday, November 30, 2013

Today's Munch of The Day!

Today's Munch of The Day !

So there's only a few days left of November. What runs through your mind? A count down to Christmas? What am I going to get for gifts? Or where did the year go?

Me personally think of the last question. Where did 2013 go? It seems like we get busier and busier each passing year. And we forget to smell the roses. We forget to turn off our cell phones and take in what we have. Family, friends, happiness and such. I used to have my phone on me like it was glued to my leg. But now I'm lucky if I can find it. I think technology is a must but I think when it over takes your life and you can't even communicate unless it's by text, don't we need to re-evaluate things? I look at my horses everyday and wonder how it would feel to be them. Eating hay all day and running when ever I want. It's funny really that the more busy the world gets I enjoy the solitude of my little ranch.

Remember my dear friends, throughout the Christmas Season, to take the time and smell the roses. It's not what we have but the people we share what we have with that matters. Love one another and remember that that is the most important gift of all is love. The phones, T.V.'s, Computers, and game stations break very easily but the time we spend with our loved ones just hanging out and laughing together is priceless and it will never break :)

Till next time my friends, happy Reading,
AJ

2 comments:

  1. I agree--very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How right you are, AJ! I'm happy to count you as one of my many blessings in life, my friend. (ツ)

    ReplyDelete